Community safety (also known as anti-social behavior) concerns behaviour which causes, or is likely to cause, harassment, distress, nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to others.
It can include (but isn't restricted to):
- Domestic abuse
- Fly tipping
- Excessive noise (particularly at night)
- Threatening or intimidating behaviour
- Nuisance caused by animals
- Assault or physical violence
- Racist, homophobic, or disablist abuse of any kind
We believe that all customers have a right to live in peace in their own home and your neighbours also have the same rights. Thankfully, we have relatively low levels of community safety reports at LYHA, but we recognise that when it does occur it can have serious negative effects.
You can also click here for advice on getting on with your neighbours,