Compliments and complaints
Leeds & Yorkshire Housing aims to deliver a positive customer experience and we encourage feedback from customers about our service so that we can learn and improve. You can now make a complaint or give a compliment via this website.
Sometimes things go wrong and people are dissatisfied. When this happens we aim to put things right at the first point of contact. If we cannot resolve the issue quickly, this expression of dissatisfaction can be escalated to a formal complaint. We take complaints seriously and work hard to resolve them quickly and fairly.
Our Complaints Policy Summary sets out how we deal with customer complaints and the process we follow.
How to give feedback (express dissatisfaction, comment, compliment or complain)
Customers or their representative/advocate can feedback to us by contacting our Customer Services Team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0113 248 3335
- Social media: Facebook @LeedsYorkshireHA / Twitter @LYHAtweets
- Our website www.lyha.co.uk – resolve an issue section
- In person with a member of staff
- By letter to 2 Shire Oak Road, Leeds, LS6 2TN