Location: Headingley, Leeds
Contract Type: Fixed Term up to 12 months
Salary: £32,583 to £36,203 per annum, plus £2500 Car Allowance
Hours of Work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Generous benefits: 25 days leave, plus bank holidays, Occupational Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
We a looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager who will strengthen the delivery of day to day contracting services for Repairs, Voids, Cyclical and Planned Maintenance contracts. The focus of this role will be to improve contractor performance and contractor efficiencies whilst leading on a range of planned and cyclical programmes.
To be right for this vacancy, you must have:
- A relevant property related qualification or the equivalent experience of working in maintenance services
- A proven track record, delivering outstanding results and contributing to the success of your organisation
- An approach to work that shows a dynamic nature, a can do attitude and experience of a hands on role
- The right behaviours and the capability to be a strong leader with clear customer focus and a positive can do attitude
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return we will provide you the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Wider Leadership Team, working to deliver the organisational objectives
- Manage and develop the Property Surveyors and drive performance
- Give you experience of working in a highly ambitious Housing Association
- Support you with your career development
Please see the Full Job Description.
To apply, please submit an up to date CV, covering letter and an Equality Monitoring Form by 5pm on Friday 26th April.
All documents should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held on Friday 10th May.