Join our Customer Scrutiny Group!

We are seeking new members to join our successful Scrutiny Group! 

Our Scrutiny Group is customer-led and works in partnership with LYHA to continually review and improve services and performance.

They meet a few times a year to take a look at some of our key policies and practices, and make recommendations for how we can improve our service for customers. For example, in 2015 they reviewed our Communications and Planned Works Programme. 

Since they formed in 2014, the group have made a total of 137 recommendations. In 2015 we delivered on 74% of these recommendations, and are continuing to implement the remaining 26% in 2016. Only nine of the recommendations the group have made haven’t been accepted as something we will seek to deliver, demonstrating what a difference the group make to influencing our service delivery. We’re proud to offer this co-regulatory approach which places customers at the heart of what we do.

You can find out more about joining the group here.