We encourage customers to tell us about our services. We take complaints seriously, work hard to resolve them fairly and quickly, and use them as opportunities to learn and improve the services we deliver.
Sometimes things go wrong, and customers are dissatisfied. When this happens, we aim to put things right quickly, at the first point of contact. If we cannot resolve the issue quickly, the formal complaint policy and process provide a framework for resolution.
Our Complaints Policy sets out how we deal with customer complaints and the process we follow.
Customers or their representative / advocate can make a complaint in a variety of ways:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or another LYHA email address
- In person face to face with a colleague or by telephoning 0113 278 3335
- Social media: via a direct message on Facebook @LeedsYorkshireHA / Twitter @LYHAtweets Please don't post on the page as we cannot discuss individual matters on an open, public forum
- Via the form on this website - www.lyha.co.uk, in the “Make a complaint” section
- In writing to Leeds & Yorkshire Housing Association, 2 Shire Oak Road, Leeds, LS6 2TN