Formed in 2015, the role of the Customer Committee is to hold LYHA to account on matters such as performance and core services with particular emphasis on customer satisfaction.
In 2015 they approved the revised Defects, Resolving Complaints, Access to Involvement and Allocation policies. They also agreed reports from the Scrutiny Group and approved the revised Estate Services offer.
The group is customer-led and chaired by a customer, James Fernie. Speaking about his role in Customer Committee, James recently said “We have proactively engaged with neighbours and fellow tenants about their experience of Customer Service and Day-to-Day Repairs […] we are delighted to see these conversations beginning to shape future services.”
If you’d like to be part of this customer group and want to make a difference to LYHA and the services it provides, we’d love to hear from you.
Customer Committee is for you if you’re interested in:
- Improving services
- Improving how LYHA performs
- How LYHA maintains homes and communities
- Ensuring LYHA delivers its promises
- Ensuring LYHA delivers value for money services
- Working collaboratively with other customers
- Developing new skills
- Building your confidence
- Receiving training relevant to your role in the group
- “Giving something back” to the community
- Click here for more information and information on how to apply