We are looking for 3 passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join Leeds & Yorkshire HA, a vibrant, financially sound and ambitious organisation that is led and supported by energetic, driven and committed staff as well as a strong and experienced Board of Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take a step up in your career or to cement your existing experience within a successful locally based housing association that punches above its weight.
We are looking to recruit to the following posts:
- Income Management Officer – Salary: £26,148 + £2,500 car allowance
- Neighbourhood Management Officer – Salary: £26,148 + £2,500 car allowance
- Customer Services Advisor (Fixed Term 12-month contract) – Salary: £17,340 - £20,298 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Generous benefit package including: 25 days leave (plus bank holidays), Occupational Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and family friendly policies.
These roles all have a responsibility to deliver key elements of front line service delivery to our customers, all roles report to the Neighbourhood Services Manager and will be part of LYHA Operations Team.
To be right for any of these roles, you must have:
- The ability to contribute towards delivering LYHA’s strategic objectives of “providing a positive customer experience and making a difference locally”
- An approach to work that shows a dynamic nature, a positive can-do attitude and outlook as well as experience of a hands-on role
- A proven track record in a proactive approach, delivering excellent customer service and contributing to the success of your organisation
- The right behaviours and the capability to successfully deliver on excellent performance
In return, we will provide you the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Operations Team, working to deliver the organisational objectives as set out in the Business Plan
- Give you experience of working in a highly ambitious and dynamic leading Housing Association
- Support you with your career development
LYHA are proud of the work we do, not just locally but nationally too, to influence now and in the future. We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.