We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Surveyor to join our team.
Salary £34,495 per annum plus £3,000 car allowance
Working pattern Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Generous benefits: 25 days leave (plus bank holidays), occupational pension scheme, flexible working hours and family friendly policies
We are looking for someone with strong technical knowledge relating to repairs, particularly in a social housing environment. An enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude who is able to show initiative and innovation whilst assisting in the delivery of a customer-focused responsive repair service, maintaining void properties and building strong relationships with customers, contractors and colleagues. The role will be fast-paced and interesting and the successful candidate will join a friendly and passionate team, committed to delivering excellent customer service.
To be right for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
- A recognised professional qualification in a property related discipline
- The technical skills to make judgements on property repairs and maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to feedback to customers in a positive way
- A broad knowledge of health and safety within repairs and maintenance
- Excellent contract management skills
- An understanding of dealing with complex disrepair claims
- Experience of IT and mobile working technology
- A full driving license
- Strong communication skills and a willing to learn
Leeds & Yorkshire Housing Association is a small and ambitious housing association with just over 1,600 properties, primarily in the Leeds and Barnsley areas. Our head office is in Headingley, Leeds.
To find out more, please view our Full Job Pack.
To apply, please send a C.V and covering letter (outlining your employment history and qualifications) to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Wednesday 23rd June 2021. Interviews will be held week commencing 28th June 2021.
We welcome and support diversity in our workforce and positively encourage applications from all sections of the community.