• It is illegal to graffiti on any public building
• Offenders can be fined up to £5,000 under the Criminal Damage Act 1971
• LYHA does not tolerate graffiti and removing it can be a costly process
• We have a zero tolerance approach to racist or offensive graffiti of any kind and will seek to take action against anyone to be found to be doing this
• Our service standard is to remove non offensive graffiti within five working days, and to remove offensive graffiti within 24 hours
You can report graffiti in your area by sending us an email or using the form on the talk to us page.