Universal Credit

Many LYHA customers now receive Universal Credit Service and eventually all working age benefit claimants will move onto this combined benefit. It replaces:

  • Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Housing Benefit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit​

It is important that you understand what Universal Credit will mean for you and the steps you'll need to take, so we have produced a short guide and claimant journey map to help you.

Our team is also on hand to help and answer any questions you might have. If in doubt, please call 0113 278 3335 and ask to speak to one of our Income Officers.

For all the latest Univeral Credit Information - look at the interactive guide, packed full of useful information and tips.